Thread: New 40th 370z
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2011, 12:45 PM   #8 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

I run the Berk CBE and am quite happy with it. The sound does not attract unwanted attention until hard acceleration and it has a stock appearance which was also a plus. It definitely improves throttle responsiveness and power.

Other systems I researched, and I spent a month analyzing available exhausts, were not very discrete. Many of the available systems scream out "pull me over" due to their appearance or sound. In my opinion, most look "ricer", even though they undoubtedly deliver good performance.

I was very, very close to getting the Stillen catback before i settled on the Berk. No doubt, it is an excellent unit but I could not get over how the tail pipes stick out past the rear bumper.

These are just my opinions.