View Single Post
Old 06-21-2009, 07:40 PM   #11 (permalink)
dad
Grand Prix of Endurance

Drives: Mulsanne Straight
dad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shesha View Post
They are scam artists, and admitted to not knowing how to correctly do the 370z.

Hamid is a scam, and lazy. They messed my tints up so bad, the cornors started to peel. I went today to get it fixed, he claimed warrantys are not honored on saturday, LOL have you ever heard of such a thing?

They refused to fix it, and said if he does them over he will write on my receipt that it is not covered under a warranty anymore. I had them strip the tint, and return it to its normal state.

I want to also say this, Hamid said they do so many cars a day that he doesn't care about me and my one complaint. Never again bro!

BEWARE he said every Z he has done, has come back with a complaint.
Ask the local police where they get their police units and personal cars tinted, you can't go wrong!

We can do without any article of luxury we have never had; but once obtained, it is not in human nature to surrender it voluntary.
dad is offline   Reply With Quote