View Single Post
Old 03-02-2011, 12:00 AM   #13 (permalink)
Pushing_Tin
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: E63 AMG
Pushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond repute

You know my last two cars had a clear bra on them, but I'm not doing it anymore. They are a pain in the *** to clean, keep bugs off of, when you wax no matter how careful you are you get some on the line and it's a pain to clean off. That aside there are two other reasons. First one is a quality respray will be the same cost as a clear bra, and two Dr, Colorchip works perfectly for lots of minor chips, the cost for that is $50.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashburn View Post
I think the only time you wouldn't be able to get it covered is if your car was totaled. They wouldn't give you any additional money for the clear bra you had on it.
Same for me, when I totaled my Sport Trac they even paid for the brush guard, PIAA lights and my Yakima racks.
Pushing_Tin is offline   Reply With Quote