View Single Post
Old 06-21-2009, 05:08 PM   #8 (permalink)
Phimosis
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2013 911 4S
Phimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spearfish25 View Post
Aside from the body package and seat stitching, you're not getting much. The Nismo CBE doesn't give as much HP gain as the Stillen...I'd pass on this. Not to mention that rear wing makes it a rice cooker IMHO. THe finesse and sleak appeal of the sport model is gone in the Nismo for me.
I agree too.

I wanted my 370z more hardcore than the Nismo. I cant imaging paying the premium on a Nismo, then go put intakes, exhaust, coilovers, etc on it, then look back and say, "wow, it would be nice to have leather interior, power seats and a nav system. "

I love the styling of the 370z. It's sexy and classy. The Nismo? Not so much. As others have said, the nose is too long and the wing is too big. I even like the sport model Rays wheels better than the Nismo ones.
Phimosis is offline   Reply With Quote