View Single Post
Old 03-01-2011, 07:22 PM   #18 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citadel View Post
Goodmorning all,

I'm new here but I am posting to ask a few questions aimed at the owners of the 350/370's. Do you find the two seat ride a bit cramped? Is the trunk space sufficient enough to make a long haul with your luggage (3+ hrs)? What's your average MPG city and highway (granted, if anyone is like me, it's drastically reduced due to a lead foot)? Lastly, what's the main difference between the 350/370?

Just some basic questions, and I appreciate any who answer.

Currently I own an 07 Titan Crew cab with a lift and mud tires, but recently I've realized that I haven't been using the extra space (or bed) much at all. I figure for the drives I do between NC/SC I might as well be doing it in a smooth ride like a Z.

Thanks

One thing I wanna mention since you are asking about trunk space. The 350z. Has the crossbar right in the middle of the trunk. So you can only pack several small items in the 350::: the 370 crossbar is located right behind the seats so your trunk is exposed. The crossmember is also removeable on the Z if you need that last lil bit of space. The 370 has a much better trunk.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote