View Single Post
Old 06-21-2009, 04:35 PM   #5 (permalink)
hellogoodbye
Base Member

Drives: 370z
hellogoodbye is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cjanik View Post
how much is your state tax?
how much are they charging you for doc fee's and other BS like glass etching or mabye protectant?

I ordered my Z for 37,500 (invoice) and my OTD is 40,100 or so, because of tax and title. They did charge me for the glass etching but I was ok with it since the only other people willing to sell me a Z for that price was 600 miles away.
idk about the fees and such he didnt say but my state tax is 6% so thats about 2k there if theyre charging me for the etching thats bs and i dont want it, the paint protection is bs also same with the warranty that i dont want

Quote:
Originally Posted by fly yellow View Post
Just do the math. "Out the door" is the sale price plus tax and tags. Anything more than that and they are screwing you.

I'm curious as to how you could pay cash for a GT-R at age 18. There are really only a few options. You may be in a boyband. You may have invented Facebook. You are very good at online poker. You sell drugs.
im into the stock market averaging 3.5k+ a week net gain my highest so far was 20k in 1 week and no net loss in a week ever the whole boyband thing wasnt working out for me =\ turns out they dont let straight guys in. and i have the worst poker face ever >.<

Quote:
Originally Posted by k20z3 View Post
Ummm do you want to buy me a Z pleasE?
nty
hellogoodbye is offline   Reply With Quote