View Single Post
Old 03-01-2011, 09:46 AM   #12 (permalink)
DrEvil
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370z,Blue, auto
DrEvil is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citadel View Post
Goodmorning all,

I'm new here but I am posting to ask a few questions aimed at the owners of the 350/370's. Do you find the two seat ride a bit cramped? Is the trunk space sufficient enough to make a long haul with your luggage (3+ hrs)? What's your average MPG city and highway (granted, if anyone is like me, it's drastically reduced due to a lead foot)? Lastly, what's the main difference between the 350/370?

Just some basic questions, and I appreciate any who answer.

Currently I own an 07 Titan Crew cab with a lift and mud tires, but recently I've realized that I haven't been using the extra space (or bed) much at all. I figure for the drives I do between NC/SC I might as well be doing it in a smooth ride like a Z.

Thanks
The Z has only 6.9 cubic feet of storage space so you really have to pack well and use every bit of space( yes, even under the seats). Mrs. Evil and I regularly traval to our 2nd home in Delaware and I can pretty much take all we need.This past weekend had to bring a big ol' armoire down so the Z stayed home and we used her XC-70.The ride down takes about 3 hours and I must say it is a comfortable ride
DrEvil is offline   Reply With Quote