View Single Post
Old 03-01-2011, 08:02 AM   #7 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citadel View Post
Goodmorning all,

I'm new here but I am posting to ask a few questions aimed at the owners of the 350/370's. Do you find the two seat ride a bit cramped? The 370Z is a bit more cozy than other 2-seaters, and a bit less so than others. I enjoyed my test-drives and the car fit like a glove. Loved it. Is the trunk space sufficient enough to make a long haul with your luggage (3+ hrs)? I drove up to Bowling Green, KY (10 hours from me) and stayed for 3 days in a motel and I could have fit everything I took with me in a medium=size duffel bag had I not hand-carried it. How do you pack? I could be nick-named "Recon" the way I pack. What's your average MPG city and highway (granted, if anyone is like me, it's drastically reduced due to a lead foot)? Lastly, what's the main difference between the 350/370? The 370Z has more torque, more horsepower, and is a lot more rigid/solid both in feel and statistical numbers. The interior also resembles a Porsche instead of a Cavalier. Don't worry about a 350. The 370 is the one you want.

Just some basic questions, and I appreciate any who answer.

Currently I own an 07 Titan Crew cab with a lift and mud tires, but recently I've realized that I haven't been using the extra space (or bed) much at all. I figure for the drives I do between NC/SC I might as well be doing it in a smooth ride like a Z.

Thanks
Just my perceptions of the car from the limited time I spent looking at them/test driving.
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote