Thread: Bye bye Inky :(
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2011, 04:51 AM   #64 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK370Z View Post
I'm VERY sorry to hear this Sophia . As many said, constant browsing on daily newspaper or rent.com (or few other cool sites) will lend you a nice apartment for really cheap! As for car, you can let it go. It's probably the best idea. Get situated first. Then, you can always buy another Z sometime down the line. If you need anything or help, feel free to let me know.

INKY will be missed! Hopefully we can find a good home from one of the forum member. Did you list it in the for sale section?
Just to say it again, I found a good roommate and got a very nice appartment in a low crime area and ended up paying $300 a month + electric and internet for a place to live during college. It can be done.

I would suggest moving in with someone you like, but are not friends with. Either another woman roughly your age who is in a steady relationship, or moving in with a gay guy who is in a steady relationship (from what I hear, hard to find).

I say this, because as a girl, it will make life so much easier on you living with someone who isn't going to have all sorts of guys over, and who isn't going to become "interested" in you. Wierd formula I know, but it keeps the BS to a minimum. Laugh all you want, but it's solid.