View Single Post
Old 02-28-2011, 03:53 PM   #328 (permalink)
Koji_Online
Base Member

Drives: 2004 Acura RSXType-S
Koji_Online is a jewel in the roughKoji_Online is a jewel in the roughKoji_Online is a jewel in the roughKoji_Online is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashburn View Post
Thanks for the review Koji. It's disappointing that the Fanatec wheel isn't better than the DFGT for GT5, but since I'd like to use it for multi-platform and I don't necessarily care about getting the absolute best time, just looking for good build quality and a realistic feel.

Not sure if I'm going to splurge and get the ClubSport pedals or just the cheap ones. I'll probably go ahead and get the wheel stand that they are selling as well, my little snack tray table isn't very sturdy.
Yea the feel of the Fanatec producst are definitely second to none; though build quality can sometimes be something else with them, but they have good customer support and warranty.

About snack tray tables; I feel your pain on this... check out the sewing machine, 20lbs weights, & lounge chair that I use to hold my setup in place for the drifting & time attacking action Lol

TQPI.net!
PSN ID: Koji_Online
Koji_Online is offline   Reply With Quote