View Single Post
Old 06-21-2009, 11:24 AM   #1 (permalink)
kannibul
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z Touring/Sport
kannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond repute
Default Paint chips, part 2

Recap: Took it the dealer (bought the car Friday night (the 5th), noticed chips Monday) - I dropped it off to them a few days later, they took care of it by having an autobody shop repair it, dealer said it wasn't good enough, had them reshoot it the next day (I assume clear only), and I picked it up Friday the 12th. I told them it looked great, as I couldn't find the chip.

I didn't drive the car for a week, or really even look at it...

Yesterday, I was out driving, and noticed the hood's color doesn't match - it's a step or two lighter...now that I've noticed it, I see it plain as the day is long, and the more I think about it, the more I'm getting bothered by it. Not to mention the light sanding marks that are more than likely under the clear...

So, what to do? Take it back to them again and complain how the color doesn't match?

I also called them and told them the wheel locks are the wrong part, so I'll be taking it to them to swap those (that way if the locks jacked up the studs, hopefully they'll see that too and take care of it)

Thoughts?
kannibul is offline   Reply With Quote