View Single Post
Old 06-21-2009, 10:46 AM   #5 (permalink)
Modshack
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z Sport
Modshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wstar View Post
I had been kinda thinking about oil pan stuff anyways. A smaller oil cooler core might be plenty with some work on the oil pan itself. Either enlarge the capacity, or make one that has cooling fins on it, and then add in some ventilation like this. Our oil pan is a tiny simple piece of metal, I doubt it would be hard to fab up a replacement that was larger and/or finned. I haven't checked how much clearance we have to work with though.
I know they have both larger pans, and spacers that add 1 qt to the 350. Dunno if the shape is the same for the 370. With this, my cooler and the 1 qt that adds I have it well under control!

Steal my car! (SOLD)...Now Porsche Cayman S
Oil Cooler DIY: Here!
Modshack is offline   Reply With Quote