View Single Post
Old 12-18-2008, 02:46 AM   #26 (permalink)
MC

Drives: 2015 GTR NISMO
MC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant future

well in newer cars when you break a car in your not just braking in the engine your bascially breaking everything else in getting it all to work together getting the suspension set and producing friction.

i mean the VQ is a strong engine im sure it would be ok because honestly they dont expect everyone to follow it anyway or even read the manual but i mean you just bought a 35K car why not take a few days to be easy on the car. it says dont go over 4K i mean its not like if you do it once your screwed..... but its common sense dont redline it dont drop the clutch at high rpms dont floor it from a stop.

pretty simple

i mean i hate to bring up the GTR all the time but one of the guys with this mysterious transmission failure the whole world talks about did like almost 30 launch controls on a car with less than 1K miles on it. i think someone said it was like 600 miles....... i mean what do you expect

Last edited by MC; 12-18-2008 at 02:49 AM.
MC is offline   Reply With Quote