View Single Post
Old 02-28-2011, 10:56 AM   #4 (permalink)
F.I. Inc.
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2010 GT-R/2007 F-250
F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shenouda View Post
Hey guys im planning on ordering the long tube headers from fast intentions but i need an idea of a reasonable price for installation. Titan motorsports quoted me $800 to $1000 which i think is too much. Thanks
It is not totally unreasonable. Look, I invented them and have more experience installing them than anyone else. I charge 6.5-8 hours to install them. My shop labor rate is $80 per hour. You have no control over any other shops labor rate but just make sure they are not charging you for 10 hours or something like that.

What I can tell you is that Marty and the guys over at Titan do good work.

As we get closer to summer and good weather, my lead times grow. As of today I am 5-8 weeks out on building and shipping headers. With that being said, if you want them do not wait too long.

I will await your response...

Thank you, Tony
www.fastintentions.com
"FUELED BY PASSION"
F.I. Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote