Thread: Malibu cruise
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2011, 10:32 PM   #1462 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by christian370z View Post
Hey guys,

This post will include all the relevant information regarding our Ojai Cruise.

-Date: March 19th
-Meeting Location: IHop at 5020 Kanan Rd, Agoura Hills CA @ 6:30am.
-Depart for Ojai: around 7:15-7:30am.
-Once in Ojai, we can fill up with gas.

I will have route directions and maps printed and available to everyone the day of the meet, any additions or route adjustments can be discussed at breakfast. I will post this in the OP under the Ojai Cruise section!
I think now that we have everything broken down, and with it getting closer, it might be better to make a new thread on this as previously stated. It might be easier to see all the information collaborated in one OP and possibly attract new attention??

Also, I'll be at Amplified the Friday prior for my Oil Cooler install and whatever other goodies Lou might have. If you've got the time, stop by! Maybe we can do dinner.

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14
XwChriswX is offline   Reply With Quote