Thread: took vdc off
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2011, 08:11 PM   #30 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPOHN View Post
I don't understand how people say not to turn VDC off when DD. So when do you recommend VDC off? When your spirted driving or tracking? Get where I'm going?
I understand what your saying. I guess its just safer to have it on rather than off, especially if there's no reason to have it off. When you're spirited driving or tracking, you are expect the car to slide a bit and you are prepared for it. If you are DD and have to swerve to avoid hitting something at high speed, you may not be completely prepared. In this situation, you may lose control if VDC is off, but leaving it on may save you. Of course this is just a hypothetical situation, but something like this is the reason I choose to keep it on most of the time. It's better to have it on and not need it than to have it off when you do. Just my
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote