View Single Post
Old 02-27-2011, 10:24 AM   #25 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorDave View Post
No offense to the Mustang...it's a great muscle car, and the Boss will surely produce some converts. I'm not done with my sports car phase (which has been going on now for over 25 years, on and off).

And I have no immediate plans to get rid of the Z. I always have the next car in mind. I'm a bit of a car slut
Try a 'vette if you haven't already. They have their upsides and downsides, but they are a unique experience and no journey through a "sports car phase" is complete without having owned one.

FWIW, the Boss qualifies as a sports car in my book, too, in the Leguna Seca edition sans back-seats.
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote