Thread: 2013 Nissan Z
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2011, 08:14 PM   #85 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dad View Post
Nissan dealers are very low on the totem pole, when it comes to customer satisfaction.

There is no way Nissan is going to put 3 different engines in the same model!
Maybe not. But what we do know is that all 3 engines are being considered for the next Z which does leave that in the realm of possibilty. With all this CAFE bullcrap I expect to see a few of my fave cars get downsized. They are even talking about making a twin turbo v6 option on the corvette. All this go green crap is changing the way all car companies are doing business. So as corny as it would be for the Z to have 3 engine options. I can see it happen. Nissan has made some bad decisions over the last few years. The only good ideas they have had is the GT-R, 370 anf juke(though juke can't live up to its epa promises its still a design success). The biggest joke going now is the leaf and the G25. Altima,sentra and versa is now outdated by hyundai products and ford in overall value. And finally nissan is really talking hybrids and diesels as an engine for the Z. That would truly be sad.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote