View Single Post
Old 02-26-2011, 02:29 PM   #21 (permalink)
chops
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: NA
chops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrouz View Post
I was looking at the Evora last month when I was buying my Z. It's a gorgeous car. Went for a test drive the whole driving feel feels really "tight". It's a great weekend / track car, but even less practical everyday than the Z.

I got the Z because price to performance, the Z proved to be better for the buck. And the fact that it's price categorizes it as "dispensable" in my case. I need a car that I can just park anywhere and not worry about it. Even if something happens to it, it's easily fixed.
agreed. i was looking into exiges...but the fact the car is so fragile turned me off. beautiful car, relatively well priced, and fast. but that fully fiberglass body scared the bejesus out of me. people would get into low speed 5mph or less collisions and have to replace half the body (since the elise/exige is made up of 2 fiberglass shells)
chops is offline   Reply With Quote