View Single Post
Old 02-26-2011, 01:06 PM   #2 (permalink)
shadoquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevers View Post
So I just moved from Gaithersburg MD to Columbia MD, and am looking for a reputable place to take my 09 370z for service. I used to take it to Criswell Nissan in Germantown and they were just OK. But I am finding it hard to drive 45 mins for just OK service.

Any suggestions would be great from you MD/NOVA peoples. Thanks!

Firstly, welcome, fellow MDer!!! You should spend some time in the Mid-Atlantic section and maybe come to some of our Saturday Meets. We alternate between Fairfax VA and Columbia MD! We just had a meet today in Columbia! See this thread for details on when/where NOVA: Zs & Coffee - Starbucks every Saturday @ 10AM

Secondly, I like to use AAM Competition in Annapolis Junction, MD, for installs and some service. They're a forum sponsor here. You should check them out.

As for general service, I'm not sure, but you may want to post this thread in the Mid-Atlantic section. I'm sure somebody will have a better answer for you.
shadoquad is offline   Reply With Quote