View Single Post
Old 02-25-2011, 09:14 PM   #57 (permalink)
SPOHN
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Waiting on next Z
SPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NISMOFO View Post
For the sake of tires alone....I prefer less camber. Although -0.6 f / -1.6 r is stock I believe and looks the best.

Im at -1.4 f / -1.2 r right now so very similar setup to OP. Im just waiting for a decent front camber kit to be released someday.

Also, the main thing I don't like about having less rear camber is that it sucks in the bottom of the tires and makes the car have a slightly narrower track. Porsche 911 camber settings look best to me. :-) I think having fairly straight camber in either the front or rear helps the car track straight as well. I was fighting to steer the car straight when I had -1.4 f / -1.8 r
I could understand completly for tire sake if your for that. I currently have my specs setup (or a little more) to that of what your saying you were "fighting" to steer straight but I don't have that issue at all. But one car is never the same as the other, nor setups.

Last edited by SPOHN; 02-25-2011 at 09:28 PM.
SPOHN is offline   Reply With Quote