View Single Post
Old 06-20-2009, 09:41 PM   #15 (permalink)
ZKindaGuy
Track Member

Drives: 370Z-AT7 Tour+Sport
ZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by frost View Post
Tell more about your stang. What year? Why did you choose the Z over it? I would have too, but Im curious what your thoughts were.
Anyway, welcome!
Every car I bought over the past decade has been for chasing the never-ending compulsion for more HP and for showing to the public at car shows.

In the past 6 months I entered into the more laid-back golden years life-stage. I bought this 370Z just for me. It is a perfect blend of sufficient HP with just downright sexy styling, Pearl White color and the Persimmon leather . It is for my enjoyment alone and was NOT bought for any general public consumption. I just came to an epiphany over these last 6 months that I just don't require public kudos to know my car looks fantastic...
it just DOES !!