View Single Post
Old 02-25-2011, 05:27 PM   #329 (permalink)
daisuke149
My *** is famous!

Drives: 2013 Boss 302 PW
daisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to daisuke149

Quote:
Originally Posted by aadosx View Post
So are we going to have a cut-off for the dyno list? I'm sure the people I know that don't drive G/Z's don't mind going last.. but if they come out and don't get to dyno then they might be a little upset..
Original 25 guarnateed was supposed to be for the z/g/ nissans. Which i did post / mention.

But im not going to shaft the other guys. So they will be first in after 25 list. John said we should be able to do 30+ dyno's if everyone is there on time / attentive. Aka we lined up the cars for who goes next so we dont spend 10 minutes in between each dyno looking for who's next.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPOHN View Post
Upset for what? That they saved 30 bucks. It's just a dyno. The main point is to have a gathering. It wouldnt be a big deal to me if I didn't. But I plan to be there early. They can knock out alot of cars. But if it ends at six then it just ends. Also they might have to shut the dyno down for quick inspection/ maintenance. Never know what can happen.
If it comes down to it, i wont dyno. I'll be busy running around getting foods and waters and all ready anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat@ApexAuto View Post
We are making cupcakes...that's right. Cupcakes.

$20 Wash and Wax
$60 Clay, Polish, Wax

Let us know ahead of time so that we can prepare accordingly.

Detailing List

- daisuke ($60pkg)
- z1804 ($60 pkg)
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
God damn one thing you should know about me. i love food. you are now required to bring cupcakes!

Also detailing is full go! see next post for everyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doublea2527 View Post
I am officially coming now. Put me on the map and add me to the $60 detail as well.
Awesome man glad you can make it.
daisuke149 is offline   Reply With Quote