View Single Post
Old 02-25-2011, 05:01 PM   #130 (permalink)
Urbanracer
Enthusiast Member

Drives: God's Chariot
Urbanracer is on a distinguished road

I'm hearing alot about people crediting the mustang as a four seat car, yeah it has four seats but only two of them are really usable. When I checked out the mustang I was less then impressed with the back seat. At 6'5'' with the seat back, there was literally 1 1/2'' of leg room, even someone at 5'10'' would be pretty hard pressed to make any usable room behind the seat. Whats the point of having a back seat if you can't use it, its really more of a oversized shelf. I was also less then impressed with the unpainted side skirts, rear valence, and bubble on the trunk lid. Even the GT500 that I looked at had unpainted trim. Seems more like something you'd see on an econobox honda civic, but then again the new civic's all come with painted side skirts. I liked the speed and the handling the mustang offered but the Z had a much more sports carish interior IMHO. I like the strides that Ford has made in recent years with the mustang and their 5.0L engine, but the car as a whole left me desiring more.
Urbanracer is offline   Reply With Quote