View Single Post
Old 02-25-2011, 12:14 PM   #14 (permalink)
KamiSpeed
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370z
KamiSpeed is a splendid one to beholdKamiSpeed is a splendid one to beholdKamiSpeed is a splendid one to beholdKamiSpeed is a splendid one to beholdKamiSpeed is a splendid one to beholdKamiSpeed is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to KamiSpeed

Quote:
Originally Posted by XwChriswX View Post
I may have to just break down and get the 18's cause I'm not finding anywhere the 19's available, and it's not looking like there is enough interest in them on any forum in 19's. Can you confirm the 18's WILL fit over the Sport pkg brakes? That's my only question... Then we can talk tire sizes and what not...

Also, I noticed Weds pretty much only makes 2 center caps. 1 thats CF and raised and looks really good, but supposedly only fits on 1 wheel. Then the other that is flat and boring... For all other wheels. Is this true...? I'd really like to get the CF one if possible.

Lastly, 1 set of Weds Locking nuts in Red and 4 sets of their regular lug nuts in red as well... Can you hook me up with all of the above Kami?

Thanks!
Hey,

So for clearance 18's are good But as for the center caps there is only one option, the CF center caps wont work, sorry. And the lug nuts are in stock, I can give you a good deal. Let me know.

Best,
Saku