View Single Post
Old 02-25-2011, 03:36 AM   #6 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by V8Killer View Post
Ya I kinda figured, I should have just said no longer on active duty. I have a buddy who will be doing all the work for me on my car. He is just waiting for me to order the parts and tell him to put them on. Here is the spread sheet. FYI I am knew to all of this modding cars and what not so my knowledge is limited. Okay how do I attach it? I tried making it into a word doc and and won't accept my excel spreadsheet. Any ideas on what to do.
May have to just copy it text for text on here...

If you save it as a .doc file it might accept it. Or open the Excel sheet, make a screen shot and save that as an image. Then you can load the image itself.

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14
XwChriswX is offline   Reply With Quote