View Single Post
Old 02-25-2011, 12:26 AM   #1 (permalink)
V8Killer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: It Hard Till It Pops
V8Killer is on a distinguished road
Default This Guy<---- Newport, NC

Okay. So a little about myself. I am a former Marine who does private contracting now. So I can be a little abrasive at times just don't take it personal or I will have to tell you to grow thicker skin.

I have a 2009 370z Touring with Sports Package/Navigation. She is sitting at home awaiting for construction to take place. All that I have done to it is installed an under drive pulley from stillen and 2 drop in k&n air filters. I have only been to the track twice in my life and that was with this car. The best time I could pull was a 13.6 at 105. My trap is there but I just need a better 60 footer.

I really look forward to talking to everyone and getting some good input on parts and where to buy and so forth. My plan while I am overseas is to do full bolt on's with a 100 wet shot. Currently my base dyno with out the pulley and just drop in air filters was 285whp 236tq.

I currently have an excel spread sheet with current parts and costs and what not that I plan to do. If anybody would like to review it just let me know and maybe we can collaborate on ideas. I don't plan to go F/I until probably a couple more years, I still want to wait and see what else comes out for this car.
Here is a video of my car just air filters vs my buddies stock GTO Auto
YouTube - 370z vs GTO
V8Killer is offline   Reply With Quote