View Single Post
Old 02-24-2011, 04:57 PM   #13 (permalink)
Shamu
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z Racecar
Shamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond repute

I have to completely disagree with the poor assessment of ZCG. I have had my new car into ZCG 3 times now for modifications. Oil cooler install, brake lines and pads, LSD install, Adjustable suspension arms, HFC, intakes and dyno time.

Shop rates are very reasonable, hours quoted have been very short given amount of work, top notch work by guys who spend lots of time on Z's. They are very knowledgeable.

I have been around a lot of shops over the past 30 years and ZCG and Rob do a great job. He has gone out of his way to help me with my new Z. He has already worked on quite a few 370Z's and has his own shop 370Z so he knows the car very well.

I was so impressed with Service and support I have had that I have offered to put his banner on my car when I go to auto cross and track events.

...Have to wonder about the anonymous one post wonder above who leaves a incoherent rant? Perhaps a drunk competitor?

Last edited by Shamu; 02-24-2011 at 07:20 PM.
Shamu is offline   Reply With Quote