Thread: Back up camera
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2011, 03:24 PM   #3 (permalink)
rangercarol
Base Member

Drives: 2011 370z Cherry 6m
rangercarol has a reputation beyond reputerangercarol has a reputation beyond reputerangercarol has a reputation beyond reputerangercarol has a reputation beyond reputerangercarol has a reputation beyond reputerangercarol has a reputation beyond reputerangercarol has a reputation beyond reputerangercarol has a reputation beyond reputerangercarol has a reputation beyond reputerangercarol has a reputation beyond reputerangercarol has a reputation beyond repute
Default Back up camera

I found a backup camera system that looks like it would work fine for us. Quality and price are both good.
5? Monitor with CCD Silver License Plate Backup Camera Backup Monitor & Camera - Tadi Brothers

Now the issue comes to installation. I can use velcro to attach the monitor to the visor (vanity mirror) and the camera attaches to the license plate.

I can power the system from the backup lights. Running the video cable from the monitor to the camera concerns me. I don't want to tear the interior apart and yet I want it all hidden.

Surely there are members who have run wiring from the dash area to the rear for audio or the fog light. Here is your chance to share your experience.

Thanks,

rangercarol
rangercarol is offline   Reply With Quote