View Single Post
Old 02-24-2011, 02:23 PM   #33 (permalink)
Liquid_G
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370z Supercharged
Liquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond repute

Wow thanks for all the props guys.. I did get the tune from Sam last night but ran into some snags with my HKS Camp2 thing i'm trying to install before I go out and drive it. I though for sure my Kenwood dnx6140 had a rear A/V input to connect the camp2 to. it does not.. Going to pick up a 7 inch monitor today and throw it in the cubbyhole. Oh look 6 inches of snow coming tonight... damnit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zat_Zuma View Post
Nicely done

I assume this is a Stage 1?
Yes I ordered the Stage 1 with their Supplement Oil cooler hit, (lets me re-use my 19row setrab oil cooler, just new thermostat and lines for it)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cotizi View Post
Question to OP, is this something you think you could have done yourself? Doesnt look like it requires two people necessarily. Thinking more about doing the install myself...
No it could probably be done by one person if you had to.. But my wife is as much of a car person as I am.. She just sold her awesome RX-8 and picked up an old 280Z as our next little project. Its cool because she understands that you "need" a supercharger...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fezzik View Post
Good Job. Looks great. What did you ever decide to do with windshield washer fluid?
haha hell if I know.. haven't found a place to put this yet.. I may try to fit it behind the oil cooler in the drivers side fender well. Or maybe inside the car somewhere.. still gotta think about that one.

BTW Guys, Fezzik is a local guy here and has this kit on his G37 vert, also a DIY. It was very helpful talking to him at meets about what he went thru on his install.. Thanks again Dave.

Quote:
Originally Posted by puckshaw View Post
Nice work

I've got the funds all saved up for one of these bad boys and wanted to do the install myself also. I'm just trying to decide if I should act like an adult for once with my money or buy me a SC.
ahh.. its only money, and it only hurts for a little while