View Single Post
Old 02-24-2011, 11:46 AM   #7 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadoquad View Post
That dealer is full of sh*t, unless he means they're discontinuing it for 2012, in which case I dunno. But 2011's come in blue.

C. Yellow was a special color but canceled after 2009. Black Cherry was the next special color, but it stuck around and they discontinued Platinum Graphite. Gun Metal is the new special color.
Isn't Gun Metal just a slightly darker version of Platinum Graphite? Also the 40th gray was also a special edition color. A guy at a Nissan dealership once told me I could get the 40th gray color on a non-40th Z. I told him it was only for the special edition, but he said it wasn't. I asked for a Z in that color only to be told 20 mins later that it was not available in that color. I have yet to meet a salesman at a dealership that knew more about the car that I was looking at than I did. I wouldn't believe what that guy told you.
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote