View Single Post
Old 06-20-2009, 02:17 PM   #272 (permalink)
antennahead
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '07 Z4 "M" Roadster
antennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Z View Post
Hi everyone! I'm new... MY biggest complaint at this time is the excessive paint chips. I do have a protective bra now (newly installed) but its over the existing chips. Ive only had my car a month...the dealer has offered to paint lower front of car but, will I get it back in a condition that is acceptable to me?
Has any one had a bra on (new car) long enough to see if it actually prevents paint chipping?
Also has anyone used a "invisicord" to mount radar? If so which model.
Tried to avoid the interstate until I had the clear bra put on, managed to pick up one small chip only. Since that time the bra has been flawless at protecting me, no chips at all. My 350 was a mess, looked like the front end was shot with a shot gun. I swore I would never deal with that again, hence the clear bra. The paint will chip it you just look at it hard.

John

Last edited by antennahead; 06-20-2009 at 02:39 PM.
antennahead is offline   Reply With Quote