View Single Post
Old 06-20-2009, 11:49 AM   #18 (permalink)
Modshack
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z Sport
Modshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdo2milger View Post
Keep the test coming Steve...

I like the idea of using a set up like this rather than the gen 3, not saying theres anything wrong with the gen 3, because that was originally on my mods list. I have since changed my mind simply for the installation of it. I just do not want to remove the front facia at all!

I also like that it looks as if we may be able to get colored 2.75" tubing and filter housings too...
Keep in mind this is a DIY with no intent of offering for commercial sale. I do build CAI's for another brand but those are well established and much simpler. This is just my personal project. Honestly, given the man hours invested, component costs, and fabrication needed to install as you see it, it could not be offered for a reasonable "bolt in" price...You have to "Macgyver" quite a few things which is generally not commercially acceptable. I fabricate on the fly so even duplicating this would be a chore.

Final fit with MAF tubes installed:

Steal my car! (SOLD)...Now Porsche Cayman S
Oil Cooler DIY: Here!

Last edited by Modshack; 06-20-2009 at 12:11 PM.
Modshack is offline   Reply With Quote