View Single Post
Old 06-20-2009, 11:18 AM   #131 (permalink)
Spaceman
Base Member

Drives: E63
Spaceman is on a distinguished road

AK370Z, thank you so much for posting this information! You literally saved me thousands of dollars in interest!

When I saw the 370Z on the road I was excited about test driving one and possibly purchasing it. After test driving a touring 370Z, I wasn't as impressed as I hoped. There was a 350Z NISMO at the dealership so I chose to test drive that as well and I fell in love with it. Coming from an Audi RS4 it's hard to be impressed by the power output on these Z's but the handling and styling on the NISMO won me over. 370Z is a nice car and has a lot of potential, but the NISMO is almost 100% complete. It just needs more power and I will be set.

Anyhow, I just wanted to thank you for posting this helpful information. Surprisingly, when I applied for a car loan on Lending Tree and Capital One I did not get approved. I signed up at PenFed and just had to mail in my pay stubs and within a week (they are over loaded with loan requests) I got my loan check. I got 4.75% for 72 months and the dealer offered me 6.99% and said there was no way I could get 4.75%, was he surprised!

Thanks again, and to anyone looking for a loan PenFed is a great place to start!
Spaceman is offline   Reply With Quote