View Single Post
Old 06-20-2009, 10:15 AM   #8 (permalink)
Caravanshaka
I shake Caravans

Drives: everyone crazy
Caravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vossen Wheels View Post
so you don’t think there will be any rubbing issues with a 20x11 +22? I really need to make sure of this since we sell to a lot of dealerships and if the fitment rubs they will send it right back to me. They would not even consider rolling or modifying the fender.
You might see if Mike at DDM will throw a 10mm spacer on his temporarily and see how it looks. his street setup is 19x11 +33, and I know he said an extra 5mm is no problem.

I can't say for sure, but I think +25 will be safe, and depending on tires size you could sneak in +22
Caravanshaka is offline   Reply With Quote