View Single Post
Old 02-22-2011, 07:33 PM   #44 (permalink)
SharpByCoop
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '08 G37S - Graphite
SharpByCoop is a glorious beacon of lightSharpByCoop is a glorious beacon of lightSharpByCoop is a glorious beacon of lightSharpByCoop is a glorious beacon of lightSharpByCoop is a glorious beacon of lightSharpByCoop is a glorious beacon of light

^^^ He he he!

Well, a bit of good news: The car is now together and running. No test rides yet, it's that early. They just got it finalized later today.

We had issues with (1) intermittant connector, one misconnected connector, and an initialization/immobilizer return for the ECU to UPREV. It's all too confusing to relate, but that's behind us. WHEW! (Many helpful calls with Sam @ GTM, and Rich or Jared @ UPREV who both helped the progress.)

I am hoping Jimmy will put a few miles on it tomorrow, and then he wants me to take it, drive it easily for a few days, and then come back and go over anything needed.

Yes, all good things come to those who wait. I'll report back in a day or so after we know more.

Coop