View Single Post
Old 02-22-2011, 04:53 PM   #11 (permalink)
370Z Purist
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 370Z-T BS M6
370Z Purist is a name known to all370Z Purist is a name known to all370Z Purist is a name known to all370Z Purist is a name known to all370Z Purist is a name known to all370Z Purist is a name known to all

I was trying to be sarcastic, but I always, always forget that such a tone never properly connects over the internet.

Altogether, supporting your move to the 370Z. However, you mentioned you're 31, and I will assume you have kids, so unless you've got cars to handle the need to transport additional people, you may want to lean toward getting a four-seater.

That said, if you're a bachelor, go right ahead. Although in all honesty, you're barely get much more than positive commentary seeing as you're on a Z forum. More mature, hence better opinions, but the vast majority still have their Z's for good reason.

EDIT:
Oh, and yeah, you'd be correct; I wasn't purposely making fun or calling you whatever censored word you typed. Again, internet-fail.

"Since one of my brake light bulbs just went out, the forum told me that my piston rings are about to blow."