View Single Post
Old 02-22-2011, 04:44 PM   #10 (permalink)
Niche79
Track Member

Drives: '09 SR Tour/Sprt/Nav
Niche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Niche79 Send a message via AIM to Niche79 Send a message via Yahoo to Niche79

Quote:
Originally Posted by 370Z Purist View Post
I'm an 18 year old punk ricer. Great. I'm labeled by someone who drives Honda Preludes.
I guess I should start putting decals and stickers all over my Z and put a massive-@ss spoiler on it and boast that I make 550 wheel without a turbo.
There's this true, true ricer that lives in my area. Total Honda Prelude douchebag. His car blew up on him though, and I cheered like a little girl. I'm a terrible person. I love myself.

I support your getting out of sedans and getting into a sports car. Just beware, it's like owning a smartphone for the first time; you never want to go back.

Within reason I'd say this appeals to the same market as the 2 or 3 year college graduate and the people who want a Porsche but can't afford it. 25-45 is a reasonable guess, despite everything in my body saying I have no justifications on my statistic...
Im taking it that your not calling me some kinda ******* and some guy in your city. I have no labels all over my cars or any wings other than the stock ones. I have stereo setup in my one car and tinting and thats all. I was having a simple discussion with my old HS buddy about how the age of the 370z was a much more mature one as the Honda scene is basically full of kids and I never really liked it much. Hence I have come to this forum to read up on the Z before I laid down the cash to buy one. I wont be selling my Hondas but I wont be buying another either. I just never wanted to jump into a 30k plus car till now when I was financially stable and where I didnt mind the payments.