View Single Post
Old 02-22-2011, 01:22 PM   #9 (permalink)
Niche79
Track Member

Drives: '09 SR Tour/Sprt/Nav
Niche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Niche79 Send a message via AIM to Niche79 Send a message via Yahoo to Niche79

tons of old Honda guys are switching over, I have deff noticed that. Im a honda fan or was till they started puking out turd boxes. These guys are right, your so upside down in your car, your kinda stuck. Im eyeing buying a lightly used 370 which brought me to this forum but I owe nothing on my current cars which gives me all the time and power. I suggest waiting a year, if you still crave a Z in a years time, go for it! '13 is along time to wait for a new car so I wouldnt make that choice, hell the mayans said the world would end in '12 so buy the current model and have fun!
Niche79 is offline   Reply With Quote