View Single Post
Old 02-22-2011, 08:45 AM   #72 (permalink)
LinPark
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '17 Camaro 2SS A8
LinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to LinPark Send a message via Skype™ to LinPark

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedfreak28 View Post
Sorry I mistook your comments, Im usually the most sarcastic A-hole you'll ever meet lol. Its my fault for not detailing what I was actually talking about.I just noticed how many people on this forum are quick to criticize without a knowledge base to back their comments.
The metal amp rack and boxes for the crossovers were designed to save weight and make sure the owner doesnt have to worry about a component coming loose when cornering at 70 mph. The car is pretty serious and the owner wanted an audio system to match. Heres a link with a little info about the car
YouTube - GTM 370Z TWIN TURBO WITH TRACTION CONTROL THE ULTIMATE DRIVING MACHINE " NOT A BMW "
HOLY MOLY! That car is sick! He needs to put that thing on the national circuit of shows so we can all enjoy it.
LinPark is offline   Reply With Quote