View Single Post
Old 02-21-2011, 03:23 PM   #11 (permalink)
JJ-NISMO
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 NISMO 370Z PG
JJ-NISMO has a reputation beyond reputeJJ-NISMO has a reputation beyond reputeJJ-NISMO has a reputation beyond reputeJJ-NISMO has a reputation beyond reputeJJ-NISMO has a reputation beyond reputeJJ-NISMO has a reputation beyond reputeJJ-NISMO has a reputation beyond reputeJJ-NISMO has a reputation beyond reputeJJ-NISMO has a reputation beyond reputeJJ-NISMO has a reputation beyond reputeJJ-NISMO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaZ View Post
I don't like knockoffs.

I agree to a certain extent....

Not everyone has the budget for a set of authentic Volks/Rays. Sometimes people do the best they can with what they have.

I personally appreciate when someone takes a car and does mod work that looks clean and flows well, regardless of whether or not they use the best parts. If all you can afford is a Scion tC and some cheap parts, so be it. At least that person will take pride in what they are able to do. Too many people bankroll cars because of the status it confers on them. A true enthusiast is able to appreciate another's passion regardless of whether or not they have the best gear. I see idiots all the time in $100,000 sports cars who can't drive, who don't know anything about the car, and who only bought it to look cool. The fun comes in the passion for cars in general not in the fact that you can afford something.

Last edited by JJ-NISMO; 02-21-2011 at 03:25 PM.
JJ-NISMO is offline   Reply With Quote