View Single Post
Old 02-21-2011, 02:11 PM   #23 (permalink)
shadoquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dP3NGU1N View Post
I'm planning to get a Nismo because of the body kit. Everything else will likely get swapped out but I think the body kit is great off the lot. I simply don't want to be bothered spending weeks picking out a kit, making it fit, repainting etc. Anyone else who's done it before knows it can be a real pain in the arse. Furthermore buying the kit afterward is something ridiculous like $6k w/ spoiler!? Add that to the base sport and you might as well get the nismo IMO =\

thoughts? Am I wrong?
Oh no, Penguin. I absolutely agree. If you're planning on a body kit from the jump, I think it's an excellent value!