View Single Post
Old 02-21-2011, 09:24 AM   #195 (permalink)
cittheasian
Base Member

Drives: 09 370Z Tour/Sport
cittheasian is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiorgioZ View Post
Thanks ClemsonWill. Delivery tomorrow, as long as all is well. Do you know of any good drives around here? Like what's Francis Marion Forest like? I need to get past the 1200 mi break in, and I was thinking this is the perfect chance to find a sweet road to cruise.

And it's White, base, sport package. Actually didn't wanna buy it just yet, but my '94 300zx gave me a check engine light yesterday and the engine was rocking pretty hard in the mounts. At 161,000 miles I'm using it as an excuse to get a new one early. I'm excited!
Its a bit of a ways up but if you are ever headed to Due West or Laurens, SC 252 is an awesome stretch of road that links them. Great curves, a little hill here and there, ran it a few times and have yet to see any sign of legal confrontation (if you catch my drift...but don't hold me to it ) but I am usually on it around dusk hours. Problem is, the good bit is only about 15 miles long and is 3 hours away from Charleston. Sorry, I know this doesn't really help haha, but if you are ever in that area, that's the best part of my ride to Due West, and it is pretty profound.
cittheasian is offline   Reply With Quote