View Single Post
Old 02-20-2011, 05:15 PM   #25 (permalink)
Equinox
Track Member

Drives: 06 Porsche Carrera S
Equinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBRich View Post
Sure. Because every person who likes the look of that spoiler wishes they had a slower, heavier, more expensive version of their car.

Nismo Elitism.
I'm not being elitist, I'm saying that why make yoru car look like a Nismo with a replica Nismo wing? It's akin to putting Type R wings on an LS. It's one step away from putting the Type R badge on your car, and that's the part that concerns me. I don't think the Nismo is better, I only bought it because I hate the base car's fangs, and the touring edition non modular radio so you can't change it out. I just hate cars pretending to be something their not, they should just be their own thing instead of putting on replica ****.
'13 Subaru WRX STi | '06 Porsche 911 Carrera S (SOLD) | '96 Mazda RX-7 6.0L V8 RHD (SOLD) | '09 Nissan Nismo #0058 (SOLD)
Equinox is offline   Reply With Quote