View Single Post
Old 02-20-2011, 12:05 PM   #42 (permalink)
Vegitto-kun
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z
Vegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrouz View Post
yes 0.5 seconds feels slow. Like I said, "IMO". Especially when you like to play with the gears like I do....up up down down up down up upup down down down down up up up up down down up........the repeated use of torque converter makes it feel very laggy. You might not feel it driving normally, but with repeated use within a short timeframe, you would.

But it's just what you like...we're just all stating our opinions. You will never change my mind, just like I will never change yours. To me, the AT is slow, boring, disconnected, and incapable. To you, the 6MT is a hassle, slow, and tiring. We have different priorities when driving. We just need to enjoy our own cars that we spent our own money to buy.

oh and 7AT are for girls. j/k
So you can let go of throttle, depress clutch, move the shifter to the gear you want, let go of the clutch and hit the throttle in less than 0.5?

please record this. I would love to see this

and what the hell? saying its slow when you up down up down up down.

who in gods name is going to do this

And AT for girls? so the Zonda R is a girls car?

awesome.