View Single Post
Old 02-20-2011, 11:41 AM   #4 (permalink)
Nitrouz
Track Member

Drives: 40th Z, GTR, 420z-tt
Nitrouz has a spectacular aura aboutNitrouz has a spectacular aura aboutNitrouz has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegitto-kun View Post
I can understand the whole manual = more fun.

but saying that the AT is sluggish is...wrong.

it can feel sluggish in D but you arent going to tell me that it shifting in 0.5 seconds is slow
yes 0.5 seconds feels slow. Like I said, "IMO". Especially when you like to play with the gears like I do....up up down down up down up upup down down down down up up up up down down up........the repeated use of torque converter makes it feel very laggy. You might not feel it driving normally, but with repeated use within a short timeframe, you would.

But it's just what you like...we're just all stating our opinions. You will never change my mind, just like I will never change yours. To me, the AT is slow, boring, disconnected, and incapable. To you, the 6MT is a hassle, slow, and tiring. We have different priorities when driving. We just need to enjoy our own cars that we spent our own money to buy.

oh and 7AT are for girls. j/k

Last edited by Nitrouz; 02-20-2011 at 11:44 AM.