View Single Post
Old 02-20-2011, 08:01 AM   #14 (permalink)
JvKintheUSA
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2013 Shelby GT500
JvKintheUSA has a reputation beyond reputeJvKintheUSA has a reputation beyond reputeJvKintheUSA has a reputation beyond reputeJvKintheUSA has a reputation beyond reputeJvKintheUSA has a reputation beyond reputeJvKintheUSA has a reputation beyond reputeJvKintheUSA has a reputation beyond reputeJvKintheUSA has a reputation beyond reputeJvKintheUSA has a reputation beyond reputeJvKintheUSA has a reputation beyond reputeJvKintheUSA has a reputation beyond repute

I got the Hankook v12 EVOs. Did research on them before I bought them and the reviews were generally very good. This morning I have been driving for a few hours (since 5am - this issue became an obsession last night) and the car seems to settle in. Drove with the VDC off for a while and cruised at legal speeds on interstate and back roads. The oversteer issue that Guard Dad was referring to is certainly the case. I have a feeling that the added tread and maybe softer sidewalls add to the looseness of the back-end. I'll keep driving for a week or so and if things don't improve we'll have to get a set of front tires I guess.