View Single Post
Old 06-19-2009, 04:50 PM   #5 (permalink)
370Z Purist
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 370Z-T BS M6
370Z Purist is a name known to all370Z Purist is a name known to all370Z Purist is a name known to all370Z Purist is a name known to all370Z Purist is a name known to all370Z Purist is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bibimbap View Post
Heh, it'd be hard for them to do say seeing as how it's going be paid in full.
It seems to me that you're pretty much set, all you need to pay are taxes, registration, etc. From what I understand you're paying in full, so no interest! Awesome.

Although it's come to my attention that I think all Base models don't come with Pearl White... Only Touring. I don't know for sure.

I have no idea what the Dealer Service Fee is, probably some upfront for crap like going to the dealer to have work done... bunch of crap. Tell them to clarify that. Usually appearance protection packages are incomplete; your best bet is to either take care of car yourself using wax and polish, or get this "clear bra" nonsense I'm hearing about. I've already gotten a small paint chip after they applied this. Since you have cloth interiors, I recommend you scotchgard those.

Seeing as your dealer already cut the price by about 3 grand, you'll probably pay the MSRP in total; that is, after all taxes. So 31 grand + miscellaneous fees = $34.5 k roughly. It sounds pretty good.

"Since one of my brake light bulbs just went out, the forum told me that my piston rings are about to blow."
370Z Purist is offline   Reply With Quote