View Single Post
Old 02-19-2011, 06:38 PM   #10 (permalink)
tranceformer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2009 370Z PW 6MT
tranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks everyone! When I finished the run I thought I had a 12.9xx - little did I know I did slightly better! Feels good to finally hit my goal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spearfish25 View Post
Great runs. What are your thoughts on the flywheel. I've been getting some temptation to swap mine. How much more freely does the engine rev?
I highly recommend it, as Jnaut recommended it to me. I actually had his shop install it all the other day. Went straight from the shop to the track!

Quote:
Originally Posted by red6spd View Post
Congrats. I hope to hit 12's as well when I hit the track, but the last three times we had reservations to rent Atco in NJ it rained. Maybe next time.
Atco is definitely a quick track (I used to live in NJ). Definitely faster than Englishtown from what I've heard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownR426 View Post
Damn!
Why aren't you modding some more?!
I've gone full bolt ons before with my last Z and wasn't completely happy. This time around I only plan to install the 'best bang for your buck' mods. With that said I'll probably have jnaut install 4.08 gears later on, maybe throw in some solid diff bushings too while he's in there.
tranceformer is offline   Reply With Quote