View Single Post
Old 02-19-2011, 06:07 PM   #54 (permalink)
Zit
Base Member

Drives: 04 G35 OB
Zit is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mt Tam I am View Post
Your criticisms update fuel gauge. a plain old needle style gauge would be nicer, and a better exhaust note. Can't disagree. But just buying the exhaust of your choice is easy.

Seeing as how you are a poor college student, Keep your current car or buy an older car for cash now and worry about new cars later.
. I will be waiting until fall 2012 for a brand new or better yet a year old car to cash in on that depreciation. that's also when I will have at least a few points dropped from my insurance and have a better judgment on my financial standing and the prospective car.

Also,
1. People take it easy on all the negative comments. This is meant to improve on the current car not to degrade it or bash on it. If you already own one, great. You already own an excellent car. Don't feel bad, you know can't stop progress.

2. "Zit" seriously?? I know right. I meant Z -it. get it?- Z. It. Funny thing is I didn't know the true meaning of Zit, until after I created the account.

3. And finally, this thread is for things you want to see in the upcoming z that's expected to be slightly refreshed. Not a whole new next generation z. So, please try to keep your wish list as practical as possible.
Zit is offline   Reply With Quote